Start a trip from Bangkok and bring you back to Bangkok at the end of the day.
Experience shopping while riding a long tail boat at the famed Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. And then go to watch a train pass through the middle of the The Bridge on the River Kwai.
In the afternoon, let go to learn about the rich past of Thailand Royal family from Death Railway Museum and The War Cemetery (Don Rak) You can absorb incredible natural views with a unique atmosphere.
- Vehicle Experienced driver.
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Gasoline costs
- Tollway & parking fees
- 1st class insurance
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses: eg. Food & drink, tips
- Tour guide (a specialised guide can be provided for a fee)
- Any additional tours
- Any services not in the program
Book This Tour
Other One Day Trip