Start a trip from Bangkok and drop off in Hua Hin at the end of the day.
Take a trip to watch a train pass through the middle of a bustling market at the Maeklong Railway Market. Then go to Bang Kung temple, visit and photograph the small Buddhist temple that appears to be emerging from within a banyan tree. Moreover, you can find the small zoo here as well.
After visiting the temple, go to discover the 180 Buddhas that guard it’s inside Tham Khao Luang cave. And go to learn about the rich past of Thailand Royal family from Phra Nakhon Khiri Royal. You can absorb incredible natural views with unique atmosphere
- Vehicle Experienced driver.
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Gasoline costs
- Tollway & parking fees
- 1st class insurance
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses: eg. Food & drink, tips
- Tour guide (a specialised guide can be provided for a fee)
- Any additional tours
- Any services not in the program
Book This Tour
Other One Day Trip