Start a trip from Hua Hin and bring you back to Hua Hin at the end of the day.
Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of Sam Roi Yot National Park with natural surroundings. Explore the marvelous Phraya Nakhon cave, where a pavilion built by King Rama VI within and see panoramic scenery on the top of the hill at Khao Daeng View Point. Or If you do not want to climb up the hill you can be relaxing on Bang Pu beach.
And end up the trip by relaxing at Rajabhak Park, a historically themed park honoring past Thai kings from the Sukhothai era to the current Chakri dynasty.
- Vehicle Experienced driver.
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Gasoline costs
- Tollway & parking fees
- 1st class insurance
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses: eg. Food & drink, tips
- Tour guide (a specialised guide can be provided for a fee)
- Any additional tours
- Any services not in the program
Book This Tour
Other One Day Trip