Start a trip from Hua Hin and bring you back to Hua Hin at the end of the day.
Immerse to charming of Hua Hin town by visit one of oldest railway station in Thailand and then go to Wat Huay Mongklon, experience the huge statue of the famous monk “Luang Phor Thuate” and then go to having a wine taste at Monsoon Valley Vineyards, quality guaranteed by world class accolades. Here you can chill out and enjoy loads of fun-filled activities. Last visit at a shopping mall you can choose between Bluport or Market village.
- Vehicle Experienced driver.
- Transfer from Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Gasoline costs
- Tollway & parking fees
- 1st class insurance
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses: eg. Food & drink, tips
- Tour guide (a specialised guide can be provided for a fee)
- Any additional tours
- Any services not in the program
Book This Tour
Other One Day Trip