Other than lay by the beach all day, let us guide you some of the best things and places to see in Hua Hin.
1. Explore the nature: Visiting Sam Roi Yot National Park, the trip is suitable for travelers with an adventurous spirit who are expecting to challenge yourself and see a good eco-system.
2. Enjoy the Beach: The hottest period is during March and April and it is the best time to visit beaches and islands as the sky is bright and the water is crystal clear that is the perfect time for swimming or enjoying beach activities here such as riding a banana boat, kite surfing, or playing surfboard.
3. Paying respect to the famous Giant monk: Huay Mongkol Temple where is the world’s largest statue of “Luang Phor Thuad” located. This place is very popular with Thai people from all over the country, they come to pay respect because they believe that the amulets created in his image guarantee safety in times of distress.
4. Immersing into the stunning architecture: Let’s go to the Palace of Love and Hope as known as Mrigadayavan Palace, where it was King Rama V’s summer palace. This place full of enchanted history and it was built by teakwood with beautiful detailing overlooking the sea.
5. Taste Local Food: In Hua Hin, many options for nightlife grant you an experience to taste local food the same as a local one. On a weekend night, I recommend you, Cicada Market, another famous Weekend night market, where you can find street vendors full of food, handmade decorative items, fashion clothes, and free shows (if any)!
I wish you can design the trip one of the most interesting and memorable stories in your life.
If you need any assistance from us, please visit the day trip plan.
HuaHin Plus ( หัวหิน พลัส )
Send Us a Message!
Got a question about service?
Have any some suggestions or need some assistance please contact us.
Our 24 hours service call +66 (0) 92-971-0720